Monday, January 15, 2007:

New theory time!

My current mood in now way warrents that exclamation point of happiness.

Here's the theory:

There's a question that's been going around all philosophist circles, and more poiniently, the nugaty filling that is my mind. How does the universe work? For a while now, I've been working under the theory that all of the universe is a ballance. It seemed reasonable. Orbits, plants needing co2 and making oxygen/humans needing oxygen and making co2, men and women, physics, etc. It worked, and probably still is working.

The prolem is, I think I've only been experienceing (or at least observing) only good things. Not bad, but my understanding of the universe deserves counters to all this. There is, of course, the chance that it's all being ballanced somewhere else, but this demand is still creating a mental instability in me. If it is, then it's reasonable to assume that it is the root of my masochitic tendancies. I mean, doesn't is kinda make sence that whenever I get hurt or punnished or something, I smile and begin laughing a good hearty laugh because suddenly my inexplicably unending good luck has just been ballanced a little, and I don't have to worry that it's going to hit me later on?

Well, that's my theory for now.

F*R*A*G:
Why is everyone making refrences to the ass?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home