Wednesday, August 30, 2006:

Reincarnation and the Water Cycle.

Do I dare?

Do I dare revert to an old style of blogging, and say any and ALL of what has been on my mind?

Do I dare do this, and open myself to the great and entirely way too possible bad repercussions of this action?

...


Naw. Not tonight. I'm to tired and'll screw it up even worse. I might do it soon tho.

Instead, I think I would much rather take you on a journey I have found myself taking lately. And this starts with something which I think is neat, and yet can be rather disturbing.

The song "Ring around the Rosie" is about the Black Death.

Did a memory from your childhood suddenly become a chill in your spine? Welcome to my world. (Well, not really. I learned this fact when I was a child, so it all kinda feels like a warm and fuzzy memory...the song and knowledge, not the plauge.) I've found lately that as I am growing older many things I knew about my past are turning out to be much less innocent then I originally considered them to be.

"Semi-Charmed Life" by Third Eye Blind was always one of my favorite songs. I always remembered it for the "Do-doot-doot! Doot do-doot do-doot!". It wasn't till much later on that I even noticed the lyric "You’re the priestess, I must confess / Those little red panties they pass the test / Slide up around the belly, face down on the mattress".

Outlaw Star, Gundam Wing, and Sailor Moon were all these animes from my past (just cartoons back then, before "anime" had any meaning to me...) which had this very mystical and ultimate feeling to them. now I find that GW and SM both kinda...suck...a lot more then I remember at least, and OS is still good, but I find that the main character is so much more a pervert then he ever was in my memory! (Thank Cartoon network censors for that...)

And worse then that, I'm rather astonished to become aware of how many memories I find myself taking a part in destroying! Wether it be forming sore spots around activities enjoyed with a long past love, or taking a lost favorite food from youth, and putting it to use in a new form, much MUCH unthought of by the little kid in the candy shop.

Well, I guess this is growing up.

...

Damn you, Blink 182!!!

F*R*A*G:
This is a fair warning: Stop what you're doing or I will molest you.

In your ass.

Just get right on up in there.

DO YOU REALLY WANT THAT?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home