Thursday, August 03, 2006:

Choclate milk + butter making proccess = choclate butter

And then Darkness settled over the land. And the young boy said,

"Oh good God that f*$%ing sun is gone and it's finally starting to cool the f@&k off."

If you couldn't tell, I don't like the sun. Outside I really don't have a problem with. I mean, I was one with the snow once. Only for a couple of minutes, but it happened. Then I go talk with the animals and consider the plight of the onions in the feilds and then fall asleep on a picnic table. It's pretty nice. But that friggen sun. i'm grateful to it for, you know, giving us energy and life and stuff, but it needs to learn to back off. Literally. It's too close, and it's making me hot, and that sucks. Don't forget, I'm astonishingly covered in hair. Heat really sucks when you're me.

So far, in order to escape the heat when the dark embarce of night isn't an option, I've been lying on the floor in my hallway. It is quite possibly the coldest place in my house. Try it sometime, if you don't belive me. Next best place is down in the basement. Actually, I've even been driven to voluntarily go into a pool. An odd place for me, but I must say, water is kinda nice. Not my element tho. I'm really damn close to drowning every time I go swiming. But in this heat, I'll go take my chances. The really funny part is that I was swimming all day, and I didn't tan at all, really. Like, I did a little, but that might have happened when I was trying to light the barbeque and a giant flame shot out and hit...pretty much all my exposed skin. Granted, it was the person next to me who got eyebrows burned off, but that's only because I've had experiene with barbeque flames in face.

Bah. I've had enough of this. Wake me up when it's sunday, because that's when things 'll be fun for a while.

F*R*A*G:
Have you ever been eating cake, and suddenly thought to yourself, "Son of a bitch, I could be getting drunk right now!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home