Friday, July 28, 2006:

perrrsonal bubblllleeeee...

I feel better now. It's begining to actually feel like my old blog, and looks more like it every time I tinker. I like to tinker. Oh, and as it turns out, CSS sheets are hella easy. I hate to admit it, but I might begin to use them more, if i manage to find a worthwile way to impliment them.

Next, fix that header picture. Since I made the title the background (post modern), I'm going with a "not tellin' you the name" type of title. Counter-intuitive? You bet your sweet ass it is.

Then I gotta fix links. not only in the sence that a lot of the ones on the side here are either broken or no longer accurately represent my commonly visited sites, but also in terms of needing to re-link my stuff to this blog. I think at the moment the only thing which links to it is...well, the "random blog" link on blogger. I need to put it in places where...you know, people might actually go to read it.

Unless, perhaps, I don't WANT people to read it... I mean, after all, it's MY blog, yes? This problem I've been having with not being able to dump my entire mind due to people reading it and getting pissed off or whatever would be well dealt with if people simply stoped reading, yes? But this makes no sence to me, because if it were merly an Emily Dickensen deal where I'm archiving so people can discover my mind after I'm dead, then I would simply have a book somewhere (I do, but that's beside the point). This is the internet. A meeting ground for peoples with brains and hands. I expect this to be read, and damnit, I want it to be.

...Might help if I started putting up new content again...

Oh well.

But on that note, I'd like to take a moment to announce a new experiment!

I want to make a one shot Aloof comic.

A what?

A one shot Aloof comic. As in, not part of any arc, but still in the universe with the same characters. I have around 4 pages planned out, but based on those it looks like it could be at least 6 pages long. If I don't make copies on my own, I might go see if the school voice will print it for me. Might as well go out with a bang for senior year.

Oy, that's a whole bunch of troubling thoughts on it's own. For another time tho.

So, since I seem stuck to draw the next main comic, I figure I'll go for this. It'll be practice on full book style comic-ing, and maybe I can use it to get recognised more. Somehow. Wish me luck.

F*R*A*G:
"Gah! You ripped out it's heart!" "Well, it needs to learn..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home