Thursday, July 27, 2006:

Colony drop.

I seem to have developed a taste for cold pizza. This will come in handy when I move up north to Alaska to go live with the penguins.

Note that I didn't say I'm going up north to get away from people. It's somewhat implied, but it really isn't because of that. I just don't like heat.

I would like to get a summer home up north actually. If not Antartica, then maybe just way up in Canada somewhere. I know normally what people normally do is go south for the winter, but I'm going north for the summer. To some artic jungle where I get to...like...build a fence or something. No real reason, but just because that's what you do in summer homes I think. I dunno, I don't have a summer home. I've never been rich.

F*R*A*G:
Fighting the urge to use a blue colored pencil to stir the powered cheese into the microwaved macoroni...of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home