Sunday, June 11, 2006:

ZOMG HAX!1!

I apologize if you can't see this text. I can't either. This was my attempt to force my old blog layout, which was powered by Greymatter, and the new of course, powered by Blogspot, or more accurately, it was a template created by Dan Cederholm.

More to the point, both of these use CSS (cascading style sheets: basically a more freeform way to make websites look pretty), and I hate CSS. That means what you are looking at now is a bastard child of two CSS templates and my own ramshackle hard coding.

That's not why it's ugly tho.

It's ugly cause I'm only half done. It took me maybe 'round 45 minutes to make all the peices sit correctly. I still have retooled any of the colors to be...readable. And since I have some homework to do and some food to eat, it'll stay this way until...probally late tonight sometime.

I'll get to it, I swear.
F*R*A*G:
Plane? What plane?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home