Thursday, June 01, 2006:

You're in the military...What do you think of ninjas?

Okay, I thought I'd pop by tonight just for a quickie (to my brisith readers: No, that's not what I mean.).

I met this guy earlier. He was in the airforce, and he's been in it for about 3 years now, but he had some leave time, and while he was home he came the the WVPCUG. Sadly, he came on one of the MOST BORING NIGHTS EVER. Sucks for him.

But still, he was a cool guy, and we got to talking after the meeting, he told me something which was, by all current accounts, the most awesomest thing ever. We started talking about games and stuff, and I mentioned HL2. He told me that he played through that while he was on duty over in Iraq. And while he was over there, because his job in the air force is being a network administrator (the top computer guy that keeps all the computers running), him and all the other net admins got the biggest rigs, and every Friday was their night to play games over the LAN.

That made my day. I swear.

F*R*A*G:
Me: So wait, the key to becoming one of the great masters of art...is knowing what and how to make things look lifelike, and then blatantly disregarding all of it?
Teacher: ::The evelest glare evar::
Me: ...I broke the code, didn't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home