Thursday, April 20, 2006:

This messiah thing is just a side gig. I have a real job asshole!

So, have I ever told you that I'm probally gonna get a job as a janitor? It's not that I want to be one, or that I really have any interest at all in the janitorial industry...but it just seems like destiny. Whenever I end up voluntiering (read: find out that I've been voluntiered / am told) to do some work with the KoC or any people who need work, I always end up putting tables away and/or mopping floors and/or moving heavy shit from one place to another and/or throwing shit out and/or any number of other things that have to do with manual labor and/or construction/destruction. Always.

Not that I really have a problem with that. Manual labor is just like...something I do. Intelligence be damned. Sometimes I just get tired of thinking. At least, thinking on purpose. I find any sort of cleansing to be a very spritual thing. This goes for any kind of cleaning...even...washing old filing cabinets. It must have something to do with the symbolism of cleansing...new beginings...rebirth...removing of defects and ill marks...some crap like that. Crap or not, it's suprisingly true. As you cleanse, you also cleanse the mind. I don't mind moving shit around and washing shit because it gives me a lot of time to think.

But if not a janitor, I should probally be a bartender. My mom told me that. Something about...people tend to open up to me, I'm polite enough to keep people coming back, but still have enough badass to be able to throw trouble makers out on their asses. And apparently bartenders can make big bucks. Looks like I know what I might be doin in college...

Can anyone teach me how to mix drinks? I don't think soy sauce in kool-aid counts.

F*R*A*G:
"Yes, I did say robot." --Ralph Nader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home