Wednesday, March 29, 2006:

I am not very happy with the torpedos.

I would like to begin by letting you know that there is a head on my floor.

This is much like there being a bird in my wall, but different.

Even tho the head I'm talking about is actually the only bit of the Zaku II that I've built so far, the way I tied that in right there (You like the way I did that? Eh? Eehhh?) leaves me with a nice setup to go into what I like about the inset of spring/summertime.

Really, each season is in my mind with a certain memory tied to it. Winter has that one night where I walked out into my backyard, and the snow was unadulterated and the moon was bright, casting cool shadows all over. Spring is when I was trying to take a nap in my room while listening to LP's Reanimation album next to an open window whick showed not only a nice orange sky, but also let the smell of a not-so-far off barbeque (yet another reason why that album holds a special place to me). Summer has the night that me and...I think it was Rachel and Lauren...and we were catching fire flies in the front yard. Fall...The last time I had a good time in fall was I think...Err...no, fall sucks. There was a trip to...some...place...but that was just because the falling leaves were dramatic. Otherwise fall always seems to suck. At least ever since I started school. When you have to have your pet kitty put to sleep the day before your first day of school in a brand new house, it generally stands as a bad omen.

But mind you, These are just some of the memories drawn to mind. I have a lot more, and many of them have to do with playing Time Crisis. Or watching Gundam Wing. Or Space Ghost or Cartoon Cartoon Fridays or any number of nerdy things. Or emo things. I've spent many dusks/twilights/nights being depresed or sad or confused or talking to people who share those sentiments or writing poetry or whatever. I still consider some of those good memories. Gave me some good ideas if nothing else.

Man, I just noticed how used to a computer keyboard I am. I can't even see the keys but I just know where they are with my fingers. It wasn't to long ago that I never considered that a posability. Also, I can't wait until John Basedow dies in some sort of horrible excersice related acident. Not because I wish him any harm, but I think it's time for Fitness Made Simple to open up for a new spokesperson. You know, maybe one known for something other then being the Fitness Made Simple spokesperson.

But the biggest thing that brings all this up is staying up late watching TV. That's whar I know best through all my life. And after being sick this morning and then sleeping till 11, I'm sort of being forced to be awake right now. I'd like to sleep, and my eyes hurt, but at the same time I find I can't get comfortable and I have this odd craving to go into Chester for...the hell of it? Wendy's? A donut? Hell, I dunno. I'm too tired to know. And I would sleep so that then I would know, but then again that sorta ruins the whole point of things...

Ugh. I don't want to think of the future. It seems like it's going to be soooo much work. I'd rather go back to the past. Well, can't do that. Just can't.

I always blog when I can't sleep. I belive that explains freshman year fairly well.

F*R*A*G:
A pair of huge doors open, and into the arena stride two 10 story machines of destruction. The crowd goes fucking wild.

or

"Ray Romano is a horny mammoth." -- Jon Stewart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home