Monday, March 27, 2006:

Hunter's point...I like how it gives new meanings...

So Sage says that I'm a nice guy. I'm inclined to belive her because it's a nice thing to be told. It's also nice to be assured that you're not a bastard for...certain other acts you commit.

Oh yeah, and I like King's Estates a lot. As it turns out, it's what I've been missing up here. Specifically, it's got a nice view where as dusk/twilight sets in you can see a darkening road which crests a hill and then it's just empty sky behind it. That's a sight to behold.

I miss that. I used to be able to get that same view in the old days back in the city. As I looked down the block I lived on, it was at an angle with the empty old rail yard with the river behind it, so very much the same effect: A bit of road with shitload of sky behind it.

And the really cool part is that taking the shortcut (which I am now familar with...might be taking it more often (if I ever leave the house...)) it such a sudden switch. Like diving from an open road/sky down into a dungen with tree walls and ceilings. That's really cool. Still, the lower level (As I will call Whicam in comparision to KE from now on) has cool sections where the tress just open, and you see a dome of sky overhead, totally enveloping you. This is still a really cool experience, when compared to that open sky/hill/road thing in KE, which while nice and nostalgic, is still confined to a suprisingly narrow road.

Still, I'm gonna write some movie things specifically to film on that stretch of road. It's too good to pass up on.

F*R*A*G:
Allow me to elaborate on how we must colaborate:
My fist in your face is its destined place.

Or

"I've finally decided. When I go to college, I'm going to major in NINJA."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home