Wednesday, March 08, 2006:

EMINENT!!!!

Okay, here's somehting so horrible that I Couldn't pass up making a quick note of it.

I was doing my thing as I usually do, downloading a new HL mod, when I saw an advertisment in the corrner of the DL window. It shocked me.

SHOP 'TILL YOU DROP!

It's a game, for a cell phone, about shopping, which is based on an old T.V. show. Now there's a sgin of the times in America. What's worse is that from the screen shots, it looks like a good amout of work went into this game. Not supprising, really. I just hope that for all that is good and moral and crap, that nobody plays this game.

...Although, it would be neat if you could play for real prizes while waiting in line in an actual store. Then when you got to the head of the line you just show the clerk your high score and walk out with your new blender. That might be modernism.

F*R*A*G: I have a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home