Sunday, March 05, 2006:

...Decends from the heavens, glowing and godlike.

So I suppose this is like my wonderous return to blogging. It had just been way too long. Videos are nice and all, and I definately want to keep at them (Anders keeps having ideas, and many of them are not repulsive!) but the classic "write a whole lotta shit randomly and then people can read or not" format still calls to me.

Besides, when I write the scripts for the movie ones, I start by just doing it old school random writie style to get a script to follow. By that logic, if I wanted to I could go back and make any post into movie form. It's just a slightly different way of thinking of set up, cause with movie you need to know where you're gonna film for each section. For reading, the scene is always just {in front of a whole lot of words}.

I'm back!

F*R*A*G: I almost used "kill" as the solution to a problem in my kitchen. I've either played too much Tenchu, or not enough Tenchu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home